Best Gaming Mouse For Big Hands
Finding the appropriate gaming mouse for a gamer with large hands might be difficult. When playing for extended periods, a mouse that is either too small or too large can cause discomfort and cramping in the hands.
However, a variety of gaming mice are available with bigger hands in mind to help you make an educated selection and choose the ideal gaming mouse for your requirements. This article will examine some of the best gaming mice for big hands, considering ergonomics, button location, and DPI sensitivity.
Top 5 Best Gaming Mouse For Big Hands
1- Logitech G Pro
The Logitech G Pro is a high-performance gaming mouse that is also noted for its portability and personalization options. It’s a go-to for gamers who want a reliable mouse that won’t break after long sessions of clicking away.
Features Logitech G Pro:
- The Logitech G Pro’s ergonomic form makes it easy to grip and use, even for those with bigger hands.
- The mouse has six programmable buttons that may be set up with whatever you choose for optimal use during games.
- The high-performance optical sensor in this mouse allows for pinpoint tracking and precision.
- The Logitech G Pro has RGB illumination that can be adjusted to your liking and synced with other products.
- The mouse’s lightweight construction means it’s one of the lightest gaming mice available, weighing only 80 grams.
- Ergonomic design
- Customizable buttons
- Excellent tracking and precision.
- Customizable RGB lighting
- Modest weight
- Less feature
- Moveable weight
- More pricey
2- Steelseries Rival310
The SteelSeries Rival 310 is a highly regarded gaming mouse. It was created with the player’s experience, comfort, and longevity in mind. Because of its size and ergonomic layout, it is promoted as a good choice for players with large hands. The SteelSeries Rival 310 is an ergonomic gaming mouse designed for gamers with large hands.
Features Steelseries Rival310:
- Sensitivity of up to 12,000 CPI and 1-to-1 tracking are features of the TrueMove3 sensor.
- PrismSync technology allows for RGB lighting customization.
- Contoured handles and textured side grips make this a comfortable tool for right-handed users.
- Memory for storing preferences and six programmable buttons.
- Solid construction with a split-trigger button layout for less variation in clicks.
- Handy Design
- TrueMove3 sensor
- Excellent tracking performance
- Modifiable RGB lighting
- Long-last built
- Split-trigger construction
- Not built for left-handed players
- Grips too abrasive or unpleasant
- Difficult setting programs
3- Corsair M65 Pro RGB
The Corsair M65 Pro RGB is a high-performance gaming mouse tailored to the needs of gamers with bigger hands. This gaming mouse is sleek and stylish, with programmable buttons and configurable RGB illumination.
Features Corsair M65 Pro RGB:
- Weight and center of gravity may be adjusted using an adjustable mechanism.
- Instantaneous sensitivity adjustment sniper button
- A high-resolution sensor with 12,000 DPI for precise tracking.
- Omron switches are both fast and durable.
- RGB lighting with three separate zones means infinite color possibilities.
- Calibration of surfaces for optimum performance
- Changeable weight features
- Quick sensitivity adjustment.
- High-precision sensor
- Customizable RGB lighting
- Alter mouse settings
4- Razer DeathAdder V2
For gamers with bigger hands, there’s the Razer DeathAdder V2. Its qualities make it ideal for marathon gaming sessions, especially for premium players on accuracy, responsiveness, and comfort.
Features Razer DeathAdder V2:
- Extra-large grip size for comfort and control; ergonomic design
- Optical Mouse by Razer Clickable switches for rapid action
- Focus+ 20,000-Dots-Per-Inch (DPI) Optical Sensor for Precise Movement Detection
- Modular RGB color-tunable lighting
- Configurable through eight buttons
- Razer’s Speedflex cable allows for easy movement with very little resistance.
- Easy to hold.
- Extremely sensitive and accurate
- Adjustable hues and control options
- Strong construction
- Personalization tools
- More expensive
- Awkward controls for left-handers
5- Utech Smart Venus Pro
The Utech Smart Venus Pro is an ergonomic gaming mouse made with bigger hands in mind. A high-precision optical sensor, adjustable RGB illumination, and 12 buttons make it versatile for any gamer’s demands.
Features Utech Smart Venus Pro:
- It is contoured for the comfort of bigger hands.
- Super-sensitive optical sensor with resolutions of up to 16,000 dots per inch
- Easily modify your gameplay experience with 12 customizable buttons
- 16-million-color programmable RGB lights
- Internal storage for up to five user profiles.
- Braided cables are more resilient.
- Smooth operation thanks to Teflon feet
- Acceptable on Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows
- Ergonomic layout
- Accurate and quick motion
- Accurate sensor
- Programmable buttons.
- RGB lighting
- Onboard storage
- Function on a variety of operating systems
- More expensive
6- Logitech MX Master 3S
If you’re a professional with large hands, you need the precision and comfort of the Logitech MX Master 3S wireless mouse. Its characteristics make it a good option for people who need fine-grained command and personalization.
Features Logitech MX Master 3S:
- The MX Master 3S’s ergonomic design makes it easy to hold and use, even for those with larger hands.
- Extremely Precise: The mouse’s 4000 DPI high-precision sensor ensures pinpoint tracking, even on glass or plastic.
- The mouse’s six programmable buttons may be set to carry out various functions in various programs.
- The MX Master 3S can control up to three devices simultaneously, and switching between them is as simple as pressing a button.
- Quickly navigate lengthy documents or web pages using the mouse’s lightning-fast scroll wheel.
- Built with comfort
- Mouse’s high-precision sensor
- Customizable button
- Lightning-fast scroll wheel
- More costly
- Logitech’s software is required
Guides to Buying A Gaming Mouse With Big Hands
The mouse’s size is the first and most important factor in how well the mouse fits in your hands. The mouse’s improved usability is due in no little part to its premium construction and generous cushioning.
The maximum DPI of the mouse you’re considering will dictate the highest possible sensitivity setting. In other words, the DPI settings allow you to choose the level of precision with which you can move the mouse. Therefore, greater freedom is afforded by a higher maximum DPI.
Finally, gamers can only live with an abundance of assignable buttons. They make it such that additional shortcut keys are within easy reach. That means you’ll have better reflexes and play better, especially in RTS games.
Finally, tracking out the optimal gaming mouse for large hands is worth the trouble. If you play video games for extended periods, your comfort can be greatly enhanced by using a mouse that is well-suited to the palm of your hand.
It’s important to think about dimensions, weight, grip, and button location when picking out a gaming mouse. The Logitech the Razer DeathAdder, and the SteelSeries Rival 310 are the finest gaming mice for gamers with large hands. The ergonomic shape of these mice makes them easy to hold for long periods.
Your tastes and style of play will determine which mouse is ideal for your large hands. Before making a purchase, it’s wise to research and check out various models. Improve your gaming performance and have more fun every time you play by investing in a high-quality gaming mouse.
How do I know which gaming mouse is best for my large hands?
It’s essential to consider the mouse’s size and form while searching for a gaming mouse for large hands. Consider purchasing a bigger and more ergonomically shaped mouse to accommodate your hand. The mouse’s weight and your preferred grip are additional factors.
What options are available for gamers with large hands in terms of mice?
Some gaming mice do indeed cater to those with larger hands. Mice designed with larger hands in mind are typically more substantial and ergonomic. Search for “oversized” or “ergonomic” while shopping for a gaming mouse to locate models made with larger hands in mind.
Should I pick a gaming mouse for big hands based on my game?
The best gaming mouse for large hands can vary from game to game. For first-person shooter games, for instance, a mouse with a high DPI and accurate tracking would be useful. A mouse with customizable buttons for macros and shortcuts might be useful in strategy games. The mouse’s size and form are crucial no matter what game you play.